Ten Top Trivia Tips about The middle ages!
1. The middle ages is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
2. It takes forty minutes to hard-boil the middle ages.
3. Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and the middle ages has 7!
4. A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and the middle ages.
5. Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in the middle ages.
6. In Ancient Egypt, people wore glittery eyeshadow made from the crushed shells of the middle ages.
7. It's bad luck to whistle near the middle ages!
8. Contrary to popular belief, the middle ages is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases it may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
9. Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in the middle ages!
10. Early thermometers were filled with the middle ages instead of mercury.
So what the hell was that, you must be saying. It's a little trivia generator found here. Just a bit of silliness to get us into the holiday mood. Happy Fourth, where we made our fatal mistake by breaking away from England. Any chance they'll take us back?